Due to the ongoing pandemic the 2020 Flower and Produce Show will not be taking place in its normal format, instead there will be a virtual show and an exhibition of the photographs will be in the church on the weekend of 5th and 6th September.
Flower & Produce Show Schedule 5th September 2020
under Covid-19 rules
Photographs taken in 2020 (all photographs should be of the participant’s own plants or items)
Cost per entry 20p (cash only, no change given)
Payment to J.A.Hiscock, Hillview 34,Westbury Rd. or Pauline at the Post Office.
Please include, name, contact details and age if children under 11.
Prizes will be given for each section (11), plus best Children’s entry.
Send your photograph to Jacky.firstname.lastname@example.org (please resize to a small version.)
Closing date Thursday 3rd September
A link will be available for everyone to view all entries
An independent judge from outside of the village will judge the entries,
Anyone wishing to display any items, a facility will be made available in the Church to display
over the weekend of the 5 th and 6 th September for people to view at their leisure.
- 3 roses
- Mixed flowers in a vase, (up to 6 different varieties, annuals / perennials, or a mixture of both.)
- An indoor plant
- Any floral or foliage display
- Display of different varieties of fruit, (up to 5 different fruits)
- Display of different vegetables, (up to 5 different vegetables)
- ‘Dingnote Prize’ original thought, inventive, imaginative, tongue in cheek artwork (aka Turner/Turnip Prize)
- Speciality cake with recipe
- Any crafted item
- Best photograph taken since March 23rd during lockdown.
- Vegetable figure or monster
This is to be a fun event for the village, open to all