Edington Parish Hall

Edington Parish Hall was built in 1885 for use as a Sunday School for the Priory Church.

In 1996 the hall became a registered charity, and is now run by a management committee responsible for the hiring, general maintenance, and improvements to the building together with the financial commitment this entails.

With a  village population of about 760 people of all ages, the hall is used by a variety of organisations such as an Art Group, the WI, Under 5’s, Village Lunches, Gardening Club, and the Parish Council hold their monthly meetings there.

Annual events using the Parish Hall include :- The Edington Music Festival, The Village Flower and Produce Show, and Pumpkin Day.

The hall can be hired at very reasonable rates for small family parties, children’s parties, quizzes, talks, suppers and small business conferences.

The committee are hoping to update some of the facilities to encourage the continued use of the hall as a warm welcoming venue.

If you would like to book the hall please contact Rowena Fox on 01380 831464 or check availability here.

Booking forms and conditions of hire are available here.

Slideshow of the recent improvement works to the hall.
previous arrow
next arrow
Slider